Sunday, November 25, 2012

Guess Who?

Mum & Auntie Linda

Can you guess who that is on the left, with the cheeky grin and a rebellious glint in her eye?

Yep, that's my Mummy.

Whenever I look at this photo I remember that as amazingly strong as she is, the epitome of the Matriarch, she is only human and was once a toddler with her whole life ahead of her.

Through these difficult times I know she is going through, I would like to say before it's too late........

You are my Inspiration, My Strength, My Want to Go On.
You are my North, My South, My East and West,
My Working Week and My Sunday Rest,
My Noon, My Midnight, My Talk, My Song..........
Mum.........You know the rest.

Thank you for being you.

I Love You

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx



2 comments:

Ilva said...

She is one fantastic woman, you are lucky!

ot tax code said...

nice post thanks for update

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails