Monday, December 10, 2012

It's That Time of Year Again.........


....................Christmas Time!

Christmas Fireplace

Being the woman of the house, this time of year tends to send me into a spin of stress and hot flushes!

This years Asda Christmas Advert sums it up fantastically, I'm sure all you women out there will be smiling and nodding all the way through!


Behind Every Great Christmas There's A Mum



But this year, with a new business and a toddler I've decided I can't take the extra stress, so instead of running round like a blue arsed fly, I'm gonna take it all in my stride and delegate! This year instead of the 20 odd I usually have for Christmas Dinner, there are only 5 of us. I will be hosting an in between Christmas and New Year Buffet on the 29th, but I'll be recruiting all hands in the kitchen for that one! I haven't chosen a theme nor am I going to try and out do last years deco theme, in fact I'm just going to re use everything from last year! Maybe this year I'll get to have a chilled out and merry christmas.

Maybe I should serve everyone this on Christmas Day

Pot Noeldle Christmas Dinner

I might just do it for a laugh, just to see their faces!

In the mean time, let's have a look and some other people's Christmas efforts...

Christmas Dinner


Rudolph Cakes


Christmas Dessert Table


Christmas Cake

Christmas Ham

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails